A T-bone car accident in Las Vegas can not only derail your immediate plans for the day, but it may also leave you with severe injuries that you have to deal with–not to mention a number of medical bills, lost income when you cannot return to work, and a host of other problems. If you suffered injuries of any kind in a T-bone accident, working with a Las Vegas T-bone car accident lawyer can help you as you pursue injuries.
Who Bears Liability in a T-Bone Collision in Las Vegas?
A T-bone collision typically occurs in an intersection as one vehicle ignores the right of way, or the presence of another vehicle in the intersection, and, as a result, plows into the other driver. Generally, the driver that ignores the right of way and commits that act of negligence will bear liability for the T-bone collision. However, some other factors may contribute to a T-bone collision, which may change the balance of liability.
- Brake failure: In the case of brake failure, the reason for the brake failure may help determine liability. Liability may rest with the vehicle’s owner, the manufacturer of the vehicle, or a mechanic that worked on the brakes but failed to fix them.
- Employer error: When a driver on the clock causes an accident, in some cases, the employer may share liability for that accident and any injuries caused. This applies, in particular, when an employer has dangerous policies that encourage a driver to take risky chances on the road.
Working with a Las Vegas T-bone car accident lawyer can give you a better idea of who may bear liability for the specific conditions that led to your collision.
For a free legal consultation with a t-bone car accidents lawyer serving Las Vegas, call 702-602-HURT
Compensation You Can Recover After a Las Vegas T-Bone Accident
T-bone accidents may lead to substantial injuries, particularly for passengers on the side of the vehicle that is hit during the collision. In addition to recovering compensation for damages to your vehicle, you may also have the right to recover compensation for the financial and non-financial losses associated with the T-bone accident.
Compensation may include:
- Medical costs related directly to your T-bone accident, including the cost of ongoing medical care required in order to maintain treatment or quality of life after your accident.
- Compensation for the wages you lost because of your accident and your injuries.
- Compensation for the suffering you faced after your accident, including both the physical pain associated with your injuries and the emotional challenges that often go along with serious injuries.
Talk to a Las Vegas car accident lawyer about the specific injuries you sustained and the compensation you should likely expect from the other driver’s insurance company.
Las Vegas T-Bone Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 702-602-HURT
When to Call a T-Bone Car Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas
Any time you suffer injuries in a car accident, including a T-bone collision, you should contact a lawyer to learn more about your rights. You may find that working with a personal injury lawyer can offer a number of advantages to any injury claim.
Some people, however, may try to handle their car accident claims on their own, only to discover later that the insurance company makes it more difficult than initially anticipated. You should get in touch with a lawyer when:
- You face a case of disputed liability, in which the insurance company argues that you, or the driver of your vehicle, ignored right of way or contributed to the collision in some way.
- You have trouble getting the insurance company to acknowledge the severity of your injuries and the medical bills and limitations you have faced as a result.
- You cannot get the insurance company to pay out for your injuries, despite the fact that you have provided the company with all the necessary information.
You can also contact a Las Vegas T-bone car accident lawyer any time you have questions about your rights or your claim. A car accident attorney can help you understand every step of the claim process and how your actions may impact your right to compensation.
How Can a T-Bone Collision Attorney in Las Vegas Help My Case?
If you suffered injuries in a T-bone collision, working with an experienced Las Vegas T-bone car accident attorney can help with many of the aspects of your claim.
We Start with a Thorough Assessment of Your Accident and Injuries
Often, an experienced T-bone collision lawyer in Las Vegas can help give you a better understanding of who might share liability for your injuries and what compensation you may deserve as a direct result of your accident. That assessment can also help you collect the evidence you may need to establish that the other driver caused the accident.
We Can Handle the Tactics the Insurance Company May Use to Reduce Your Compensation
Following a Las Vegas T-bone accident, the insurance company may use a variety of strategies to reduce the compensation that it has to pay out for the accident and your injuries. If you fall prey to those strategies, from a low initial settlement offer to tactics designed to get you to accept partial liability for the accident, it may ultimately reduce the funds you have on hand to cover your medical bills and other expenses. A lawyer, however, can prepare you for those tactics and make sure you address them correctly.
We Can Help Handle Negotiations
Many accident victims find that dealing with the insurance company is one of the most stressful parts of recovering from an accident. A lawyer, however, can take care of those negotiations for you, decreasing your stress levels and making you feel more confident about the resolution to your claim at the same time. Furthermore, if you do have to go to court to handle your T-bone accident claim, a lawyer can help represent you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact a Las Vegas T-Bone Accident Lawyer for Help with Your Claim Today
If you suffered injuries in a T-bone collision in Las Vegas, Pacific West Injury Law can help. Contact us today for a free consultation.