Mr. Kristopher M. Helmick, Esq. has been an outspoken advocate for client’s and victims’ rights since beginning his career in 2014. He had great success over his career, having recovered tens of millions of dollars for his clients. Mr. Helmick made the decision to open his own firm so he could take his philosophy one step further.
When suffering from an injury due to another person or company’s negligence life can seem hopeless. Many suffer feelings of unimaginable loss and grief due to their injuries or the injuries sustained by a friend or loved one.
Medical bills, loss of employment, depression, and hospital visits are just a few of the negative impacts that an injury can have on a victim.
Pacific West Injury takes the pain and suffering very seriously and understands how to negotiate these factors when dealing with the insurance companies on your behalf. No amount of pain and suffering is ok at the hands of a negligent driver or irresponsible business.
At Pacific West Injury, We Treat You Like Family
Our mission along with obtaining the highest possible settlement amount for our clients is to keep them informed along the way as well as making sure they are as comfortable as possible as they heal from their injuries. No person who has suffered the trauma of a life-changing accident should be left in the dark when it comes to making sure that those responsible are going to be held accountable for their actions or inaction.
Mr. Helmick makes it a top priority at his firm to get to know the individual needs of each of his clients as they are recovering. He often makes trips to the hospital to check in on his clients and opens a line of communication with their family members to ensure that the road to recovery is as smooth as possible.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law– Juris Doctorate
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Professional Membership and Associations
- Washington State Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 under 40”
- National Trial Lawyers, “Top 100”
- Nevada Business Magazine, “Legal Elite”
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Deluxe Version Magazine, “Top 20 Lawyers of the year”
- Deluxe Version Magazine, “Top 20 Men of the Year”
- Deluxe Version Magazine, “Top 20 Entrepreneurs”
- American Institute of Legal Advocates. “Elite Advocate”
- Lawyers of Distinction, “Personal Injury Law”
- The Marquis Who’s Who in America
- 10 Best Attorneys of NV
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, “Top 10 under 40”
- Academy Institute of Trial Lawyers, “Top 40 under 40”
- American Academy of Attorneys, “Top 40 under 40”