Taxi cabs are an important asset to the city of Henderson, transporting tourists and residents to where they need to go in minutes and easing the stress of needing a vehicle to get around. However, just because this vehicle brings a lot of value, it is not without its risks. In fact, those involved in a taxi cab accident will often suffer extensive injuries, excruciating pain, and a slew of medical expenses that will forever impact their lives.
For these reasons, if you have been injured in a Henderson taxi cab accident, you need legal help, and you need it now. Fortunately, at Pacific West Injury Law, our personal injury attorneys are here to provide you with this legal help, plus so much more.
Who is Responsible for a Taxi Cab Accident in Henderson?
When it comes to a taxi cab accident, determining fault is not as easy as many people expect it to be. In truth, many individuals can be to blame for this accident, including:
- The driver of the taxi: If the taxicab driver is at fault for hitting another motorist or pedestrian, they can be held accountable for the losses and injuries that result.
- The taxi company: In some instances, if the taxi driver caused the accident, the taxi cab company can also be held liable for the passenger’s injuries and have to pay damages.
- Other at-fault motorists: If another motorist’s wrongful actions caused the taxi cab accident, they can be held solely or partially responsible for the injuries the victim suffered.
- Manufacturers and designers: If a taxi accident results from a defective part, the manufacturer or designer of that part can be held at fault for the collision.
- Pedestrians: If a pedestrian’s negligent actions cause a taxi cab to swerve and hit another person, car, or object, the pedestrian can be held responsible for contributing to the accident.
Because of this diverse group of parties that can be held accountable for the damages you sustained in a taxi cab accident, it may be in your best interest to retain an experienced Henderson taxi cab accident attorney as quickly as possible following your collision. These lawyers can promptly investigate your crash, figure out who was liable for your injuries and make sure to hold all those responsible accountable for the losses you endured.
For a free legal consultation with a taxi cab accidents lawyer serving Henderson, call 702-602-HURT
How Much Compensation Can You Recover from a Henderson Taxi Cab Accident?
If you have been involved in a Henderson taxi cab accident because of another person’s wrongful, reckless, or negligent actions, you may be entitled to certain types of compensation. In Nevada, this compensation often involves economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Past, present, and future medical bills related to a hospital stay, doctor visits, prescription medications, surgeries, and other medical treatments you need for your injuries
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Personal property damages
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of a limb
Factors that Can Affect the Value of Your Claim
Although you may be entitled to damages, determining how much your taxi accident case may be worth is not always easy. This is because there are often several factors that can impact the value of your claim, including:
- The severity of your injuries
- The extent of your medical treatments
- Whether you need ongoing medical care
- Whether the injuries are permanent
- Whether you can work following the accident
- Whether you can still take part in the activities, you did before the accident
- The defendant’s culpability and the credibility of the evidence presented
As you can see, if you want to pursue maximum damages for the injuries and losses you sustained, you need to retain an experienced Henderson taxi cab accident attorney. These lawyers can help you prepare the strongest case possible to get you the successful legal outcome you want.
Henderson Taxi Cab Accident Lawyer Near Me 702-602-HURT
How Can You Recover Damages Following a Henderson Taxi Accident?
In Nevada, individuals harmed in a taxi cab accident have two years from the accident date to file a claim for their injuries. However, to collect these damages, these victims need to prove that another person or entity was liable for their accident and harm. To prove this liability, these individuals will often need to show that:
- Duty:The liable party owed them a duty of care, such as driving safely, abiding by traffic laws, and making sure to watch out for others on the road.
- Breach: The liable party breached this duty of care.
- Causation: This breach was the direct or proximate cause of their injuries.
- Damages: They suffered significant economic expenses because of their injuries.
After a taxi cab accident, proving this fault is often a tedious process that usually involves securing reliable and detailed evidence and presenting solid arguments proving your claim. Thankfully, with an experienced Henderson taxi cab accident attorney, you will not have to take on this complex legal battle alone.
How Can a Henderson Taxi Accident Lawyer Help Your Legal Claim?
If you have been injured in a taxi cab accident, you need experienced legal help on your side, fighting for the damages and justice you are entitled to. Once retained, these lawyers can:
- Evaluate your legal claim, figure out if you have a viable case, and determine which legal options you can pursue.
- Investigate your taxi cab crash and secure the evidence needed to prove fault and damages.
- Fight for the maximum compensation you deserve through settlement negotiations or trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Attorneys to Get the Help You Need After a Henderson Taxi Cab Accident
Do not wait any longer if a Henderson taxi cab accident injury disrupted your life or the life of a family member. Instead, contact Pacific West Injury Law today for a free case evaluation and let our experienced taxi cab accident attorneys show you how we can fight for you and your rights.