Mark Lounsbury, Esq. is an experienced attorney who practices in personal injury litigation. He graduated from the University of San Diego with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 2012 and then attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2019.
While in law school, Mark worked on the UNLV Gaming Law Journal and was an active member of the student bar association.
Mark was admitted to the Nevada Bar in October of 2019. He then began working for a prestigious Las Vegas firm where he gained valuable experience in personal injury litigation, commercial litigation, and insurance law. Mark was subsequently admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in 2022. Since joining Pacific West Injury Law, he has focused on using his expertise in litigation to effectively advocate for clients and ensure the best possible outcome is obtained in every case.
- University of San Diego – Graduated with Bachelor of Arts Degree in History in 2012.
- William S. Boyd School of Law – Graduated with Juris Doctor in 2019.
- Nevada – Admitted in 2019.
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada – Admitted in 2022.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit – Admitted in 2022.